Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Something sad happened today.

I saw it coming for a while now, but it still kinda startled me.

I used up all the free space on my iPod.

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have bought that episode of The Sarah Silverman Program, but it's my favorite ever, and it was on sale for 99 cents.

I decided to clear out some albums that I just don't listen to. Some choices were easy (so long, Sufjan and the Supremes!), but some took a little bit of soul-searching (what if I decide to like the Walkmen again?).

But I did find a rar file of the new Mamma Mia soundtrack, and let's face it, people, I'm gonna put that on my iPod.



"Mamma Mia!" - Meryl Streep

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh Joe! I am sooo sorry for your loss (of space). Truly my sympathy goes out to you. Had I known I would have sent a nice floral arrangement.

7:25 AM  
Blogger aoc gold said...

THE CUCKOO

In April,

Come he will,

In May,

Sing all day,

In June,

Change his tune,

In July,

Prepare to fly,

In August,

Go he must!
~by maple story accounts

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home