Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Something sad happened today.

I saw it coming for a while now, but it still kinda startled me.

I used up all the free space on my iPod.

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have bought that episode of The Sarah Silverman Program, but it's my favorite ever, and it was on sale for 99 cents.

I decided to clear out some albums that I just don't listen to. Some choices were easy (so long, Sufjan and the Supremes!), but some took a little bit of soul-searching (what if I decide to like the Walkmen again?).

But I did find a rar file of the new Mamma Mia soundtrack, and let's face it, people, I'm gonna put that on my iPod.



"Mamma Mia!" - Meryl Streep

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh Joe! I am sooo sorry for your loss (of space). Truly my sympathy goes out to you. Had I known I would have sent a nice floral arrangement.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home