Thursday, September 11, 2008

There's no snake oil cure for unlucky in love

I found a link to the new Jenny Lewis album Acid Tongue and thought I would share it with you all. I listened to it on myspace the other night and fell in love. Of course, she could sing the phone book and I'd still put it on non-stop repeat.

I recommend downloading the new album to everyone, with the exception of Matt, who still can't forgive Jenny Lewis for stealing Rose Nylund's beloved teddy bear all those years ago.

Jenny Lewis - Acid Tongue



Bonus: I found an mp3 of the new Christina Aguilera track "Keeps Gettin' Better," and yeah, it sounds like Goldfrapp, but that's not such a horrible thing. Plus..."superbitch."

Christina Aguilera - "Keeps Gettin' Better"

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ah, I do <3 some good ol' Golden Girls trivia; that Jenny Lewis sure did her fair share of sporting Girl Scoutesque attire in her early career. And you are right: Christina is sounding quite a bit like Goldfrapp, and I so so like it.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home