Thursday, April 03, 2008

Here's an update to this post.



click to enlarge

It's a screen capture of the Top Played Songs on my iPod.

Nothing unexpected here -- lesbian twins from Canada, cheeky British ladies, former American Idol winners, Spoon.

And to think that I'd never heard that song by Pretty Girls Make Graves until I visited Miranda last summer! I still don't know what that band looks like.

I invite you, dear readers, to share the number one most played song on your iPod (or Zune, if you're lame).

No cheating!

And has anyone else made a mixtape? Please do, because then I can listen to good music without having to open iTunes (the memory hog, which forces me to reboot my computer after about five songs).

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I made you a mixtape! scoot on over to my blog...

oh, and my most played song is Pieces of Me by Ashlee Simpson. There is a long involved excuse filled story as to why but whatever, I will just own my shame.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Okay, so if my work afternoon permits I'll make you a tape. Perhaps it will include my #1 played which is currently "Shut Me Out" by Aidan Hawken because I love it, and it reminds me of someone. #2 is "Feedback" by Ms. Jackson b/c sometimes I practice my choreography at home just to make extra sure I am better at it than everyone else in class.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home